The following articles and book reviews from this issue are available online.
- Changing The Winds by Adam Kahane
- Chicken Little, Cassandra, and the Real Wolf by Donella H. Meadows
- Declaration on Soil by Sigmar Groeneveld
- Doing Scenarios by Art Kleiner
- Eating Earth by Peter Warshall
- Futurama Retro by Peter Warshall
- Greedy Frogs, Balanced Humans, and Improvisational Music by Global Scenarios Project Shell International
- Soybean of Happiness by Peter Warshall
- Bicycle Medicine: Cycling Nutrition, Physiology, and Injury Prevention and Treatment for Riders of All Ages by Arnie Baker
- Carved Paper: The Art of Japanese Stencil by Suzanna Campbell Kuo
- Dirt: The Ecstatic Skin of the Earth by William Bryant Logan
- Master Breasts by Francine Prose, et al.
- Nerve: Literate Smut by Genevieve Field, ed. and Rufus Griscom, ed.
- Scenario Planning: Managing for the Future by Gill Ringland
- Scenarios: The Art of Strategic Conversation by Kees Van der Heijden
- Spectacular Vernacular: The Adobe Tradition by Jean-Louis Bourgeois
- The Art of the Long View: Planning for the Future in an Uncertain World by Peter Schwartz
- The Search for the Giant Squid: The Biology and Mythology of the World's Most Elusive Sea Creature by Richard Ellis
- White Dog Cafe Cookbook: Multicultural Recipes and Tales of Adventure from Philadelphia's Revolutionary Restaurant by Judy Wicks and Kevin von Klause